Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just Finished

Over the past several months, I have been reading a series of Christian fiction by Karen Kingsbury. She was a speaker at the Ladies' Conference in Pensacola in April and will be back again this year. I don't think I have ever gotten into fiction so much as I have now. I have just finished the Redemption series. She makes it so relative to our everyday lives. If you like to read, and haven't checked out any of her books, I highly recommend them. If you read one, I think you'll be hooked. Check out her website www.karenkingsbury.com to see all of her books.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

My mama is a HUGE K.K. fan. She's got all the books, as a matter of fact she just bought the brand new one that just came out last week. If you need a library to borrow them from, she's always lending them out to friends.