Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weekend Visitors

We were so happy to have our family from Mobile Saturday for a visit with us. Ben's brother and wife, Anthony & Chanda, and kids, Trey, Emma & Cason, came to see Andrew and visit with us. We always enjoy our time when we get to see them. Ty was so excited to hear they were coming. He loves his cousins. Cason is 6 months old and just precious. He was the happiest little baby all day. I know he and Andrew will make good playmates soon. We just wish we could see them more often.

Trey was already gone when we took this picture. Allie and Amy came over to play and visit with Emma.

This is the box our recliner was in. We were letting Ty use it as a little playhouse. I'm glad we had not gotten rid of it, because this is what they did all day Saturday. This is Emma drawing and decorating it for Ty.


Allie and Cason


Aunt Chanda and Andrew



Ty, Aunt Chanda, & Andrew


I just love this girl. Even though we're not in the same town, Chanda & I talk often. She is really like another sister to me. I would jump for joy it if she told me they were coming back to Andalusia. Maybe one day......

4 comments:

Heather said...

Little Andrew is a cutie. I miss my babies being babies. I am through w/ all of the babying though. (or I better be) ;)

The Clarks said...

Don't say that, Heather. You may get ready for another one before too long!!

Heather said...

Actually I ended that when I had the last one. So unless God plans another one in my life I don't think it will happen. I could not afford another one anyway.

The Craig Family said...

I cannot believe that is Emma!! I remember Trey and Emma from when I was still in high school! Trey was so little, and Emma was a toddler. Wow! Mrs. Chanda looks fabulous!! Congrats to them on baby Cason..that's so great!