Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Saturday at the Fair

After our company left Saturday, Ben and I took Ty to the fair. The two things he had on his mind were the ferris wheel and cotton candy. As soon as we got there he used his money his Grandaddy gave him and bought the "Monster" bag of cotton candy. Next, we stood in line for the ferris wheel. I forgot just how fast the ferris wheel actually goes. I kind of got queasy on my stomach and could not look down. All the while, Ty was looking all around asking what all of these different rides were. He wasn't scared one bit. He wanted to ride the big rides so badly. We just stuck to the kiddie rides....maybe next year.






If you're wondering what he's doing in this picture, he's just waving. Everytime the plane went around, he waved at us. It really looks like he's doing something else.





After riding rides, we met Joe, Joy'l, & Clay Herrington and Joseph Garland, another guy that Ben works with, at the bowling alley. Ty and Clay had a good time bowling. This was Ty's first time ever bowling and he loved it! I think he liked his Skittles that Mr. Joe bought for him just about as much! After one game, we headed to my mother and daddy's to pick up Andrew. I think that's enough activity for one day.






"Let's see, which one should I use?"


4 comments:

The Wilson's said...

I know he had a good time, and enjoyed having some one on one mom and dad time.
I see you found the song witches brew on the audio player for your blog, did you ever find a copy that you could download? I looked because I like that song as well, but didn't have any luck.

The Clarks said...

Ginger, I was trying to find Spooky Walk to download, but couldn't ever find it.

Julie said...

FUN! FUN! FUN! The pic of Ty "waving" DOES look like another gesture. HA!
I wish we could have gone to the fair. Our plans were to take JP on Wednesday evening b/c the weather was perfect, but his ear infection that day put a damper on things. Oh, well....we've got next year.

The Clarks said...

Julie,
I know all about ear infections. Andrew had one last weekend and now he has a full-fledged cold. He's pitiful. Oh well....hope JP is feeling better.