Monday, September 15, 2008

Little Shadow


Since Andrew's arrival, Ty can't get enough of his Daddy. He's constantly asking when his Daddy will get home from work. From the moment Ben walks in the door, Ty is right beside him. They have to do everything together. I would love to know what's going through that little mind of his. I think Ty must think Andrew is going to take his Daddy away from him. Over the last few weeks, Ty has started saying, "When I grow up, I wanna be just like my Daddy." It's so sweet. He loves his Daddy so much and he sure is missing him right now. Ben left Friday morning for Camp Shelby, Mississippi for a two-week school. I think I've got my work cut out for me with a 3 year old and a 10-day old. The older Ty gets, the harder it is for him when Ben is gone. We've been marking the days off of our calendar, but he still asks everyday, "Does Daddy come home this day?" He just doesn't quite understand the concept of two weeks yet. It seems lately that Ben has had to be gone quite a bit. But we can handle two weeks...we just don't want it to be more than that!!


Silly Boys!


Last week we thought it would be fun for Ty to roast some marshmallows. He loves to eat marshmallows out of the bag, so we decided we would burn our brush pile behind the house and let him have a marshmallow roast. He roasted one with a little help, and decided that he had had enough. I think it probably took a little longer than what he expected.

Aunt Kelley helping Ty




Ty had rather just eat them out of the bag.

2 comments:

Shonna said...

Like Father, Like Son...Ben and Ty look just alike in these pictures!

The Clarks said...

My thoughts exactly, Shonna!