Monday, September 15, 2008

Growing Baby!

Check out these cheeks! I just love them!

Andrew had his two-week check-up today, and boy do I have a growing little fella on my hands. Last week he was back up to his birthweight at 7 lbs. 12 oz. This week he was already at 8 lbs. 12 oz. and 22 inches long! I couldn't believe he had gained a whole pound in a week. It shouldn't really surprise me that much, because I really feel like all I do is feed this little baby.
Here is a picture of Andrew and Allie this weekend. This little outfit that Andrew has on is the cute little outfit Allie bought with her own money. She was shopping with her Gram and me in Dothan several weeks before Andrew was born, and she had several items to buy with her own money. When she found the little onesie, she asked Gram if she had enough money to buy it and Gram told her she was just a little short. So sweet little Allie put one of her items back just so she could buy this little outfit for Andrew. That was so sweet and generous of you Allie! Andrew loves his little onesie!


Couldn't leave Miss Amy out. She is a little natural at holding Andrew. She's had so much practice with all her baby dolls. She looked like a mini-Mama holding him and patting his little bottom with her legs crossed like a little lady. We got a kick out of watching her!



5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh! He's sooooooooo cute! Glad he's growing so well! :) I love the pictures! & the marshmallow story!

jeff and rebecca said...

What a handsome young man. He has changed so much already since your last post. They really do only stay little for a little while. Doesn't it just amaze you to watch and see what God can grow? Everything from trees and flowers to our precious bundles of joy. He is sooooo GOOD!!!!!

Christi said...

What a cutie! I agree-- the cheeks are precious!

Shonna said...

Andrew is so unbelievably handsome...I wish I could kiss his cheeks right now!!! I am sure that Allie and Amy are already big help, but just think how much use you will get out of them in a few years:)

Beth said...

He is too cute! I cannot believe he is already over 2 weeks old! I love those cheeks and that pretty hair!!