Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Little Friends Graduation

I never knew my child could sit still for a solid hour without getting out of his seat. Well, he did Monday night, along with 13 other 3 year olds. I'm just wondering what Mrs. Donna and Mrs. Helen told all those little stinkers to make them stay in their seats for that long.

All the little kids did such a great job! It amazes me what they can learn at such a young age. Ty's class sang several songs. It was all based on a dinoaur theme this year. For the last several weeks, Ty has been stomping and roaring like a dinosaur He finally got to perform the whole thing for us. He did such a great job. We were so proud of him.

LittleFriends 022

LittleFriends 020

LittleFriends 018

Cason, Ty, & Melo watching the balloons after the balloon release. They stayed like this till they could no longer see the balloons. Ty looks like he's still holding his balloon.

LittleFriends 017


Mrs. Helen with Ty and Cason

LittleFriends 016

LittleFriends 015

LittleFriends 028

6 comments:

Lori said...

What a cute, cute dinosaur!! I love how they are watching for the balloons:) Ty seems to have such a fun personality and get so excited about things. Don't you just love that?!

I love, love, LOVE Helen Johnson!!! I know Ty enjoyed her so much!!

Heather said...

How cute, just wait til it's the real deal leaveing little friends to Big school. I love the pics of Ty he's so cute.

Lori Griffin said...

Great pictures!! I know the program was just precious! Brodie starts in the fall so maybe he and Ty will be in the same class!!

The Wilson's said...

Ty looks so sweet in his graduation pictures. Tell him congrats! He is really getting to be a big boy. I hope the weather holds up for the party!

Beth said...

Ty is getting so BIG! He is changing his looks but he still is Ty (if that makes sense). He is a cutie!

Thank you so much for coming last night! And thank you for the cute, cute outfit and sleeper! I had such a great time with all of you~

jeff and rebecca said...

What a big boy you have there. Doesn't each of these milestones make you sad in a way? I know that as parents we are doing our job by getting them ready for the world, but I just can't help wishing my baby would stay for just a little longer a baby!