Thursday, May 28, 2009

ALL ABOARD!


What a rainy day for a party. I tried my best trying to persuade Ty to let's wait until this weekend to have his party...so it would be nice and sunny. Ok, trying to get a 4 year old to postpone his party, well, you can imagine how that went over. So....the party must go on! And go on it did. We set up everything under the carport and everything turned out just fine. Can you believe it stopped raining and the sun even popped out for about an hour??? I couldn't! That made my day for Ty! I was so wanting him to be able to get in the pool with his little buddies. When Ben volunteered to get in the icy, cold water with all the kids, they all went crazy wild screaming they were so excited. So, despite all the rainy weather, the party turned out great. Thanks to all of our family and friends for coming and making my son one happy little boy!


Thanks for the crayon holder Mrs. Angie, Maisy, Braelyn, and Trevin. We love it! All of our crayons stay nice and neat now!

Allie & Emma look just a little chilly!

6 comments:

Lori Griffin said...

I'm so glad that the sun came out for a little bit so they could get to swim!! Brodie had a great time!!

The Wilson's said...

Happy birthday to Ty! I love his Thomas cake! I don't blame him for not wanting to postpone the fun.

The last picture is such a cute one of the family. You can tell Andrew was more worried about what Ty was doing!

Lynn Castleberry said...

That looks like a fun party! Happy Birthday Ty!

Heather said...

Looks like a fun party!!! I love the family picture Andrew is enthralled with his big brother

mandy said...

Fun stuff! IS that what a pool is suppose to look like? Ours is still a little cloudy. We just removed the cover so maybe by next week! Hope you enjoy your summer mama sure is going to miss you next year!

Josh and Lyndsay said...

Happy Birthday Ty!!
It looks like you all had a great party!