Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Headed to the Mountains

Our family of four is getting everything together for our trip to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. I forgot just how much you have to pack for a baby!! We'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon when Ben gets home from work. I'm just hoping and praying that Little Andrew will travel well. I guess we'll see! We'll be getting back home next Tuesday & I'll be sure to post some of our pics. Maybe we'll see snow!! Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm totally jealous. I pray you all have a wonderfully safe trip and you see some snow (that would be awesome).

Anonymous said...

Hey Mendy, we'll be there as well! we're staying in sevierville. maybe we'll run into you all. I love the hair do. If we have another one and it is a boy, He'll definitely have this look along w/ the mo'hock! I think they are precious!!!!

Christy said...

You know that is where we live, don't you?? We're actually going to Dollywood Saturday afternoon. Maybe we'll see ya'll around!