Saturday, January 19, 2008

What a Mess!

As everyone knows, we have a very rambunctious little 2 year old. Ty is constanlty "getting in to something." He is also a little clown. He loves to see what funny thing he can come up with. Never a dull moment in the Clark household...just a few shots of, well...Ty just being Ty. What did I ever do before this little stinker entered this world?
Ty likes to dress up like Daddy and say "I going to work."
Ty got skates from Aunt Ang for his birthday and he just loves them. He got them out last week and was trying to stand up. He was hilarious. He would be about to fall and he would just go down into a split. If we turned the video in, I'm sure we could win on America's Funniest Videos. He is getting better though. As you can see, it doesn't bother him a bit to be "in the buff."
Ty attempting to make his peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He told me that's what he wanted for supper and before I could get it made, he had the tops off and was "digging in." What kind of Mother would give their son a knife? My only saving grace is that at least it's just a butter knife.
Looks like he's got the hang of it.
Here Ty is in our bathroom with powder all over him from head to toe. At first I just thought, "Oh no, another mess to clean up." But then, after looking at that face, I just had to grab the camera. This is a new look he does for the camera now. He cocks his head over to the side and gives me that sweet little innocent smile. What else could I do?

2 comments:

Beth said...

Ty is precious! He seems to never allow a dull moment. He absolutely looks just like his daddy!

Shonna said...

Ty is a busy little man!!!