Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Want My "Buth'ay" Back!

For the last several weeks, Ty has been looking at his birthday party pictures from May. He makes sure he looks at everything, and I mean everything and everybody in the picture. He loves looking at the picture of his cake, and has even started talking about his cake for this year's birthday party. He has started saying, "I want my buth'ay back!" He is really starting to get upset about it. He just doesn't understand it will be here before we know it. Here are a few of his favorite pictures from his 2nd birthday party.





















2 comments:

Beth said...

Mendy, this is precious. I can just hear him saying "buth'ay". That buth'ay cake looks yummy!

Julie said...

I can't believe that he is about to celebrate another birthday in a few months. Children grow too fast!