Saturday, August 23, 2008

First day of Little Friends!



My baby has officially turned into a big boy! He started Little Friends Preschool this past Monday and loved it! The first day of school they were to bring their favorite stuffed animal. Ty was able to take Molly to school so he wouldn't be scared or nervous. Those of you who aren't familiar with Molly, well, she's been around since before Ty was born. She's a little brown bear that plays music when you pull the tail. She has been with Ty from the beginning. He sleeps with her, plays with her, and takes her just about wherever he goes. So, you can probably imagine the smell of this prize teddy bear. We've tried washing and cleaning her up, but there's just no hope. But....Ty loves her and that's what matters.

Anyway, Ben gets to take Ty to Little Friends and drop him off every morning and then he picks him up at 11:30. I can't wait to be home with Andrew so I can go pick him up. Ben said he got out of the truck the first day and walked up to the house with the worker like such a big boy. I'm sure that would've been very hard for me to watch without crying. It's probably a good thing I don't get to drop him off.

He made me a sweet little card the first day of his handprint with a verse about getting bigger. You can imagine what I looked like after I finished reading it.

Sorry it's been so long since our last blog. Maybe I'll do better.







Almost there!

3 comments:

Shonna said...

Ty is so handsome! I hope that you are still feeling good...keep us updated on Andrew.

Anonymous said...

What a big boy and such a cutie too!! I really enjoyed picking him up Tues. maybe we can help you out some after Andrew arrives or we could even babysit and let you get out for a few mintes and pick Ty up. Kel

DeAnne DuBose said...

I'm glad he had a great first day at school. He is so cute!