Thursday, July 31, 2008

Diapers, Wipes, Bibs, and More Wipes!!



Several girls from church gave Ashley Williams and me a Diapers and Wipes Shower tonight....Yeah! It was sooooooo nice! We both got so many nice things!! I can't wait to see all of those packs of diapers and boxes of wipes in Andrew's closet. We are truly blessed to have such sweet friends that would take the time to do this for us. Thank you girls so much! And yes, Ashley is pregnanat for those of you that can't tell!! You could hardly find her tummy in that cute little outfit she was wearing!
Lyndsay Elliott, me, Ashley, Shonna Reeves, and Kristen Wiggins. Thanks girls for a wonderful shower. Also, Beth Colvin helped with the shower, but was not able to be there.

My sweet nieces, Allie & Amy


Sara Beth Kelley, Heather Fleming, DeAnne Dubose, and Suzanne Cotton



Kristen Wiggins, Lyndsay Elliott & Sandra Kelley







Sweet little outfits for Andrew and Eli from Shonna Reeves!





Allie bought Andrew an outfit with her own money! That was so sweet of you, Allie. I know he will look so cute in it.



Joy Sowards, Adrian Cox, and my mother



Thanks to everyone. I can't wait for Andrew to finally be here! He's already got so many nice things waiting for him!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're getting SOOOOOOOOO excited !! Can't wait for baby Andrew to arrive. All your stuff was just too cute. See ya in a few! Kel

Jenifer Earnest said...

You look so cute...looks like you could deliver any second! I know you are getting excited. Good luck with the end of your pregnancy and beginning of the school year

jeff and rebecca said...

You look as cute as a button!!!! Looks like you got a lot of cute stuff too!

Beth said...

I hate I missed all the fun but it looks like you and Andrew got lots of cute stuff. I have to give all the credit to the other girls for the great shower. I was planning to help but I had already made plans months before. I didn't realize it was going to fall on the same week. Glad y'all had a good time!

Shonna said...

You have such a beautiful glow about you! Can't wait for Andrew to get here!

Julie said...

Just checking in to see how you are doing! I know, just as I, that you are counting down the days. It won't be long before we have our little baby boys in our arms. HOW EXCITING!!!