Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Meet Andrew Thomas Clark!


Yes, we finally have a name!! After tossing several names back and forth for so long, we finally have agreed on Andrew Thomas. We both liked Andrew and Thomas is after my Daddy. It's really the craziest thing. Ben is in Arkansas for two weeks and when he called home earlier tonight, we made it official. Don't know why it took being so far away from each other, but anyway, we do have a name.

The 4-D was done last week and we actually waited a little too late to get some really good shots. I just thought this was so sweet with him laying on his hands. He's already a little stinker. It was just like he knew we were trying to get a picture of him and he just would not cooperate. He kept his hands hiding his face almost the whole time. Anyway, we're getting closer and closer with each new day. We're ready for this little fella' to get here. All the baby clothes have been washed and we've got the room just about ready. We can hardly wait to meet our new baby!!

10 comments:

Shonna said...

I love the name...you should post some pictures of his nursery when you finish! Glad you are doing so well!!!

The Clarks said...

Thank you Shonna! I will post some pictures....almost ready!!! We're getting excited!

Anonymous said...

That is a great name...love it!

Ashley said...

I LOVE THE NAME! What a good, solid name! Andrew Thomas! I've always liked both of those! SO GLAD you're back in business! I want to see nursery pictures too! & Ty's new green room-if y'all did that. Maybe you'll inspire me to get on the ball! :) He's a cutie!

Beth said...

I love the name! It's good to see you're posting again. I'm excited to see the nursery. And excited to meet Mr. Andrew Thomas!!

jeff and rebecca said...

That is a MAN's name. Not one of those frilly names that he will sound ridiculous with when he's old. I am VERY excited for you and we will be praying for you as you get all set for your new family member!

Josh and Lyndsay said...

Sweet, sweet name!! I defnitely want to see some nursery pictures too.

DeAnne DuBose said...

What a great name!!

Julie said...

Terrific Name!!! It was so good to see and chat with you at Suzy's shower. I am glad that your computer is up and running!!! And yes, John Parker is Jeremy Hardy made OVER!!! I pick at Jeremy all the time about how he used all of his DNA in John Parker, and that I didn't think he had any left over for Sawyer!! HEHEHEHE!!! I'm going to crack up if Sawyer looks like his daddy and John Parker too!!

The Martins said...

Love the name. Are you going to call him Andrew? Andy? Just wondering. Neither of my grandmothers can pronounce Kadence so we decided early on to shorten it to Kady. Can't wait to see that new little boy!
Stacey