Monday, April 13, 2009

Andrew's First Easter

What a beautiful day to be in church worshipping our Risen Lord and Savior! AND what a wonderful service!!!!!! How can you leave church and not know, I mean REALLY know Christ as your personal LORD and SAVIOR?? The perfect message to so many people that only appear in church maybe once a year.

Our weekend was filled with egg hunts, being with family, and several really good meals. Here are just a few of our Easter pictures. Hope everyone had a wonderful day!




Andrew was excited to see his treats! (But not so excited when his mama almost made him choke on his first little Sweet Potato Puff.) Oops! But it says melt in your mouth.....I guess it melts only if you don't swallow it, right?? Anyway, I did feel awful.



I'd like to know what these two are planning.




My two little Easter bunnies - I love these two little boys!



Allie, Amy & Ty - Andrew was taking his powernap.




Too good of Andrew not to include! (despite my closed eyes)
That little nap was just what Andrew needed. He was so happy!




The Garner Family



Easter Bunny even brought Ben something.




Full Speed Ahead!

Andrew with his Gram and Grandaddy! His face lights up when he sees these two!




Gram & Grandaddy and all of their "little treasures! "





5 comments:

Michelle said...

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with your blog in a few weeks!! So, my comments are for some of your older blogs as well.
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter! I love your family picture, it turned out so pretty. We, unfortunately, didn't get afamily picture and I am so upset!! I didn't even think about it that day! Oh well...
Your sister's children are so pretty! Andrew is growing so big and Ty is just so handsome!! You have such a sweet and beautiful family! I love the pictures of Ty getting "pointers" from his daddy on golf, so sweet!! And sounds like Ben has his work cut out for him with teaching you!! LOL

GREAT job with the Rite Aid!! Let me know what else you need help with!

Lori Griffin said...

What wonderful pictures!! I know you all had a great weekend! Easter is such a special time! Thanks for letting Ty come over and play with Brodie the other day!! They had so much fun!! Madison took their picture so I will post it soon!

Julie said...

Love ALL of the pictures, Mendy!!! BTW,Sawyer has the same onesie sleeper that Andrew is wearing in the picture near his Easter basket.

Feel free to come over and relax in the swing anytime!!! I'd enjoy the company! :)

P.S. How was the concert?

The Clarks said...

Julie,
The concert was great! We had a great time.

I may take you up on the swing invite!

jeff and rebecca said...

I loved this post. I miss the Carolina people so much. It was great to see your whole family. Please tell them all I said hello and I love them!! Andrew is such a beautiful boy! He looks like he could be on tv or a magazine. That Ty is very handsome too and he looks like he is quite a rounder. Have a great week!