Saturday, April 11, 2009

Little Friends Easter Party

On Wednesday Ty's Little Friends class had their Easter party. Since I was involved with SAT testing at school, I didn't get to go. However, Ben did, and was able to get lots of pictures for me. (By the way, there are many advantages to being in education, but that's one big disadvantage. It's not easy to just take a couple of hours off and do what you need to do and get back to work. You either take the whole day, 1/2 day, or you can just miss out on whatever is going on, which is what I did.) That's just a sidenote for those of you interested! HA!


Anyway, when Ben got home from work that afternoon, I asked how the party went. His response was, "Good." Okay, why have men not figured out that we women want ALL the details. I wanted to know everything about the party. How many eggs did he find, what games did they play, what mothers were able to go, what did they have to eat for the party, and anything else I could think of to ask. You know, all that stuff matters to mothers. It may mean nothing to them, but when it's your children involved, I want to know everything about it. After not getting much out of Ben, I just decided to ask Ty. Don't worry, he made up for all the details that Ben left out. He told me all about it.


But really, I was glad Ben was able to leave work for just a little while to go and be with Ty when Mommy couldn't be there. There's always next year, right?









Ty with his good friend Jordan checking out what they've found .











When I asked Ty who the little girl was, he said, "Morgan!" It was as if he were saying, "How dare you not know her, Mama!"









No comments: