Sunday, March 29, 2009

Too Busy to Blog

Lately, I've just been too busy to get on the computer. Anytime we have warm, sunny weather, my yards are calling me. I can't stand to be inside when it's nice outside. I have a feeling as the weather gets warmer, I'll be spending much more of my time outdoors (as long as Andrew will allow me, that is). I guess a 6 1/2 month old and a 3 1/2 year old may have a little something to do with me not having time to blog lately too!


Here's some pictures of the last several weeks.


Ben with his 10 lb. bass he caught last week!



What in the world are these two up to??


Caught Ty in the bed with these on one night. They help him go to sleep!


My happy baby!


Ty all ready for Nerd Night at AWANA!


Ty and Pops reading stories


Ty in his new personalized shirt I found online.


Curly sporting his new "A is for Andrew" romper.


This is Ty "getting ready to go camping." I found this heaping mound of clothes on his bed one night this week. He (and George) had cleared everything out of his closet for this "camping trip." By the way, I wonder when this kid George ever goes home:) After I took a couple pictures, I told them to get everything back in that closet, that I did not want to see this mess again. Ty said, "I pwomise I won't do this again, Mama. I pwomise, okay?" I had to walk out on that one and say, "You better not Ty Clark." Man, I need to be writing this stuff in his baby book!



More pictures of the big bass!





11 comments:

Heather said...

That Ty is to funny. Andrew is getting to be a big little guy.

jeff and rebecca said...

What great pictures!! I think that Andrew looks like your daddy. Both of your guys are so handsome, or should I say all three! Be sure to tell Ben I said that!! Love yall!

The Wilson's said...

What a good catch Ben made, congrats!! The boys are getting so big! I can't blame you for staying outside in this beautiful weather! Andrew has a ton of beautiful hair! Cute shirts you found for them. Take care and Happy Spring!!

Kristen said...

Man do I know that too busy to blog feeling... I'd love to, but can NEVER find the time. Sweet boys- all of them!

Lynn Castleberry said...

Don't you just love how sincere they are at this age. Too funny! Wow, I bet Ben was pretty proud of that monster. Mounting him on the wall? Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Those 2 are trouble with a Capital T!!
What a cute little nerd you have looking all intellectual!!
How long was the camping trip suppose to last a month or two???
Congrats to Benny on the big catch, ya'll can eat fish for days!!!!

Julie said...

I'm totally with you on the being 'too busy' to blog!!! Like you, when I leave AES to go and get the boys, my second shift begins!! It is a busy life--but a wondeful one indeed.

Lovin' Andrew's curls, Ty's adventures with George, and their personalized shirts/onesie--AND Ben's big bass.

I'd like to order JP and Saw-man one--where did you order them on-line?

The Clarks said...

Julie-
Go to personalizationmall.com. They've got some really cute things.

The Clarks said...

Julie-
Go to personalizationmall.com. They've got some really cute things.

Lori Griffin said...

The pictures are all so good! I know Ben is proud of his big catch!
I love the pictures of the boys- they are both so precious!

Michelle said...

Love all those pictures! That is a HUGE bass, I'm sure Ben was so proud!! And Ty is just funny, with his new "friend" and all. I love Andrews curls also, he is just precious. I will have to go to that website and look for Emmie a cute little shirt or outfit, those are so cute!! And I can't wait to see how well you start doing with the savings!! Keep me posted!!