Monday, March 16, 2009

For Josh and Lyndsay

Our Sunday school class will be meeting at David's this Friday night in honor of Josh and Lyndsay Elliott. They will only be living in Andalusia for 2 more weeks and will more than likely be moving to Mobile. We are going to miss them terribly.

We will be meeting at 6:30 to eat supper, and then going back to our house for dessert. I wanted to invite any other couples that are not in our Sunday school class that would love to join us. So, if you would like to join us, just send me a message and that way I'll have a number to tell them when I call and reserve us a spot.

5 comments:

Josh and Lyndsay said...

You are too sweet!! We are soooo sad that we are having to leave. I think most of all we are sad that we have to leave a church that we love so much and leaving the many friends we have met there. But we will definitely keep in touch!!!

Tammy said...

Hey guys, Kevin will be back on the oil rig on Friday. If I can find a babysitter I will be there. i will let you know as soon as I do. What can I bring?

Anonymous said...

Tammy,
Don't worry about bringing anything. Hope you get to come!!

Adrienne said...

Me and Bry are coming and our friends are not coming until Saturday so it will be just us!!!

The Taylor Family said...

Me and tammy will be coming we may be a few mins late but we will be there