Thursday, January 1, 2009

Another Wonderful Christmas

What an exciting time at our house this year! Ty woke up at 7:30 so excited that Santa had been and there were presents under the tree. He was thrilled that Santa had even taken the time to eat the cookies he left for him under the tree. This was by far the most excited that Ty has been, and I think it's just going to get funner with each passing year. Ty did get his backhoe and several other surprises. So, he was happy. However, he did notice he didn't get a grill. I quickly reminded him Pops & MeMe gave him a kitchen and that he could cook on that. Oh well, we don't always get everything in life we want, do we? Andrew got a sweet little paci clip and some other surprises. Santa knew his momma can't keep up with a paci! Here are some pictures from our Christmas! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!






Santa even left me a little something!



8 comments:

everythingismeowsome said...

How did Santa fit that in his sack??

jeff and rebecca said...

Looks like yall had a terrific Christmas. Your gift is gorgeous!!! What a sweet Santa!! I sent you a Christmas card but only addressed it to Sugar Road b/c I did not have the number and they sent it back to me saying insufficient address. Oh well, if you still want it (I doubt you do) give me your number and I will try to resend it. Happy New Year. We are about to leave for New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl. We are so excited!!!

The Clarks said...

I would love to have your Christmas card. My address is 18824. I'm jealous. Wish I could go to the game! Be careful and have lots of fun!

The Wilson's said...

I am glad you and your family had a good christmas. I like your dinning room set. Very nice!

Shonna said...

I enjoyed the pictures of Little Anthony and Angela's kids...they are pratically grown! And I loved being able to see Bro. Anthony and Mrs. Nancy's house - very pretty.

Glad y'all had a merry Christmas. Andrew looks like he is a bundle of sugar!!!

Julie said...

Your nephews and neices have GROWN!! I'm glad that you all had a wonderful Christmas!! Happy New Year to the Clarks!

Tina K Rogers said...

LOVE THAT TABLE

Heather said...

You must of been good this year LOL!!! Looks like the family had a wonderful time.