Thursday, June 12, 2008

Please Save Me!

With a new addition approaching sooner everyday, I decided it was time for a litte organizing. I started cleaning out the baby's closet yesterday. And man...how can two people accumulate the most stuff? Time to start giving away, throwing away, and boxing up for the attic or else poor baby wouldn't even have a place to call his own. Not only am I trying to clean out baby's room, but every other closet in the house!! And I think I'm just about crazy at this point. When Ben comes home in the afternoons, I guess he just kind of feels sorry for me and he says, "OK....what can I do to help you." My sweet husband....I'm just glad he doesn't mind the house out of order. We literally have stuff pulled out of every room in the house. Trying to find the perfect spot for everything. I'm sure you all know about that. I'm tired of finding little piles here and little piles there. Enough! It's got to have a designated place! So.....hence the organization mission! Can't rest till mission is accomplished! I did catch Ty watching TV in his new tub for ALL of his outside bats and balls! I love it when he doesn't know I'm watching!!




I had the girls one afternoon this week for Kelley and they all had a ball on the Rhino. I think Ty is a little too brave sometimes. I guess he's just "all boy!"




9 comments:

Shonna said...

I love organizing...my stuff!!!  That last picture is adorable!

Ashley said...

You are inspiration, Mendy! We just moved into this house, but it's all not put up in "a place" yet. I think I'll go through Sawyer's too small clothes tomorrow. Isn't it nice to know you have a boy on the way that's going to get good use out of Ty's old clothes! GOOD LUCK with your project! Hope to see you soon!

DeAnne DuBose said...

Ty is so cute!!

Kristen said...

Ty and Maggie think a lot alike. That's exactly where she would've been riding! Have fun organizing!

Beth said...

Yes Mendy! I was confused by the "gambling comment" on my page. I have NO idea what or who that is! Kinda strange! By-the-way, I love to organize and put things in "their" place so I would be glad to come and help. (I'm sure you want someone else going through your stuff!)

Julie said...

Organizing things makes me feel soooo good!!! I am sure you will feel the same! John Parker would be one to join Ty and Maggie on the back of the Rhino. :)

The Clarks said...

Come on over Beth, I'll put you to work!!

The Clarks said...

Kristen and Julie -- I think we need to put our three together sometime and see what all they can "get into!"

Beth said...

Thank you so much for having us over to swim! We had a wonderful time!