Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Alligator Trot '08

Saturday morning Ben ran in the Alligator Trot in Florala. It'a 5K race around Lake Jackson. Ty had a good time playing with his little friend Clay. They didn't have any toys to play with, but it didn't take very long for them to improvise. I think I could send all of our toys away to a needy family and replace them with sticks and boxes. Ty would be just as happy, I do believe.

Before the race



We had just a few minutes to play on the playground before we had to be at the finish line.







Ty and Clay found a way to pass the time in these boxes.


All Aboard!! Clay is in the back trying to push Ty in the train.

5 comments:

Dave and Mandi said...

Ty is too cute in his PT outfit!

Beth said...

5K...? I would be dead after 50 feet!!! I love the faces Ty makes!

The Clarks said...

Thanks Mandi--He thinks he's got to be just like his Daddy.

The Clarks said...

Me too Beth. I hope next year I can run it with him!! I guess we'll see!

Ashley said...

Cute pictures! Way to go, Ben! I like the little train too. I know they had fun!