Friday, November 27, 2009

Getting Ready for Disney!

In about 6 hours we should be on our way! We have a 4 year old that can hardly contain himself! He is finally in the bed for the night.....we hope! Ty has been helping me pack and get everything ready....for awhile now! He helped me pack our food basket. I took one look at the basket and knew he must've cleared my cabinets. There were cans of chicken broth, cream of broccoli, cocoa, about 5 cake mixes, and anything else you could imagine!! I really don't know what he had in mind as far as meals, but I don't think we'll need quite everything. Here's a look at what he had packed.


Ty thought he needed to help Ben clean out the car Wednesday night. After about 30 minutes of them cleaning, this was Ty.


Grandaddy's 1st kill of the year!



Thank God Andrew's not getting a bowl cut!


Ben's white perch fishing trip.


Happy Birthday Mother & Daddy!

Hope to have lots of great pictures to show when we return! Now, I'm off to bed! Have to get some shut eye. 4:30 will be here in a hurry!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO FAIR!!!! Be careful and have fun! Kelley, Allie, and Amy

mandy said...

Love the food basket! That is hilarious!

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...

sac a main pas cher.

sac a main Dolce Gabbana pas cher soldes.

Lunettes de soleil Chanel soldes pas cher.

chaussures Louis Vuitton femmes acheter soldes online.

Sac a main pas cher vente soldes hommes.

kieras blog 247sweden.com said...

Well that is cool and all but I am making a foundtation for a new foster home.For more info. just go to my blog stirfr.blogspot.com.