Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Big News!

Well, as most of you know, we had our ultrasound today to find out what our baby is. This was all new to us since we did not find out with Ty. I was so nervous. Yes, I've had many ultrasounds before, but this was just different. I was beginning to think I would just let it be a surprise again. But, once we got in there and she checked all the measurements and she let us look at the screen to see if we could tell, I wouldn't have had it any other way but to know. Of course, we had no idea what we were looking at. When I asked her if she knew, she said "Oh yeah, 110% sure." She showed us the screen again, and there it was.....another little boy!!!! Can ya'll believe this? Could it possibly be another Ty?? Well, I love my little Ty-Man, so I know this one will be loved just as much. Ty was actually better at the news than I thought. He had his heart set on a baby sister, so I had been trying to prepare him that it may not be a girl. When we told him, he was quiet at first, but then later began to act more excited. Sometimes when we were telling our family he would forget that it was a boy and say sister, but I think he's going to be fine with it. They're going to be so close and hopefully, the best of friends. Well, now all we need to do is come up with a boy name besides Rocky. Thanks Aunt Kelley for the great name. Now Ty thinks our baby is going to be called Rocky. We've got to change that real quick like. Well, friends, just continue to keep us in your prayers for a healthy baby boy. Hope I didn't bore you all too much with the little details. I was just trying to make the news even more anticipating!!

9 comments:

DeAnne DuBose said...

That is great news!!!Congrats!!

Shonna said...

Congratulations...I was one of the ones that voted "boy"! Looks like y'all might be trying one more for a girl!?! Tell Ty I can't wait to meet his brother "Rocky"!

The Clarks said...

Thank you so much Deanne! You and Paul are in my prayers!!

The Clarks said...

Well Shonna, Ben held up a finger to me when we heard the news like one more. So, I guess we'll just have to see! Don't you just love "Rocky?"

Josh and Lyndsay said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

You know the "TY MAN" The "ROCK MAN" it's something we might could get use to!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kel

Anonymous said...

YAY! A little boy!!! Congrats!!!

Ashley said...

Yea for little boys! I think that's fantastic news!!! :)

Dave and Mandi said...

Congratulations Clark Family! I think I voted for a boy too.