Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Carolina Go-Go's!!

Introducing the new Carolina Go-Go Girls.....What a fun night! Our ladies ministry team put together a great night of fun and fellowship. I think this was the most fun some of us have had in a while!! I think it's wonderful to be able to have fun and do it all in the name of our Lord and Saviour. Our 70's theme originated in trying to reach 70 ladies to come out and hear a word from guest speaker, Jennifer Dansby. It was just an all around great night!! Thanks to the ladies that went the extra mile to make this night a success. Have fun checking out the photos.



My mother is actually wearing the same jacket she wore as a freshman in high school!!! It has her initials embroidered on the shoulder. I think she looks pretty good myself!



2 comments:

Shonna said...

I LOVE the music!!!

Dave and Mandi said...

Ya'll look so cute Mendy! I love the hair. Also, congrats to Pleasant Home for winning the math tournament!! I know ya'll are proud of your kids!